Leave us a gift in your Will
Remember Hospice in the Weald in your Will and make a difference to the future of your local community
We are able to help one in five of our patients thanks to the generosity of those who have left Hospice in the Weald a gift in in their Wills.
Many people with different financial circumstances choose to make a real and lasting legacy in this way. Any gift, no matter the size, makes a difference and it’s a way of supporting us at no cost to yourself during your lifetime.
When Anna was first admitted to the In-Patient Unit at Hospice in the Weald she was in a great deal of pain and was unable to walk or eat.
Two weeks later Anna felt much stronger. Her pain had been stabilised, she was enjoying the food prepared by our cooks and was able to take short walks in the garden with her husband. Anna was ready to return home and spend time with her family on a long-planned holiday, secure in the knowledge that they could contact the Hospice at any time should they need advice or reassurance.
The staff at Hospice in the Weald brought Anna peace of mind. She said,“they have lifted the weight off my shoulders and I am not frightened.” She had chosen to return to the Hospice when approaching her final days, knowing that her husband could visit at any time, staying overnight if he wished. She also knew that we would continue to be there for her husband and her family for as long as they needed us.
By including a gift in your Will to Hospice in the Weald, you enable us to respond to the needs of terminally ill people like Anna in future generations; improving the quality of life they have left and supporting those who are close to them.
Our promises to you if you are considering leaving us a gift in your Will
- We understand that that your Will is a private and personal matter and that your first priority will be to ensure the people you care about are provided for
- We will always respect your privacy and deal with any gift sensitively and efficiently
- We won’t ask you to tell us if you have left us a gift and we will never put you under any pressure to decide
- We will use your gift carefully and cost-effectively whilst continuing to provide excellent care to the people of this community
- We respect your right to change your mind about a gift in your Will at any time
Please contact Seth Bara if you would like any more information about leaving a gift in a Will to Hospice in the Weald or if you have any questions about our work
Kate Bourne - Head of Fundraising, on 01892 820526 or email@example.com
Post: Hospice in the Weald, Maidstone Road, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 4TA