Would your organisation like to support the Hospice in the Weald? How about sponsoring an event? By sponsoring an event you gain fantastic exposure with a huge audience and associate your organisation with a trusted a valued local charity.
Here some of the many benefits of sponsoring a Hospice event.
- Your logo and business name included on all event-related marketing and communications, including in publications such as The Times of Tunbridge Wells, plus every communication to each of the many participants.
- Your logo and business name, included on a promotional email to all past and prospective participants introducing you as our sponsors, with agreed copy promoting your business.
- Your logo and brand presence on the event website with a click-through to your website plus on the Facebook event page
- Promotion on Hospice in the Weald social media – over 17,000 followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Recognition in pre and post event press releases.
- Your logo on outdoor poster advertising, leaflets, posters, vinyl banners and roadside big boards.
- Your logo and brand presence to 55,000 supporters via our Hospice printed newsletter.
- Brand presence on the day – opportunity for give away item, gazebo and banners at the event
- Your logo to be included on event garments given to each participant
- A public association with one of the most recognisable healthcare charities in Kent and Sussex.
- Recognition on our website of your support and participation.
- Exposure of your business name and brand to our supporters - potential new clients/customers.
- Opportunities to involve your team and clients at the event, so team and client building.
- Helping to fund our vital Hospice care, ensuring that all our patients, their families and carers will always receive care that is completely free of charge and enable them to enjoy the precious time that they have together.
- Multi-year or multi-event sponsorship deals are available for negotiation.