How does it work?
Be part of our first ever virtual Hospice Run and run 10k your way.
Join the team of runners determined to help patients and their loved ones get the care they deserve for the next 40 years and beyond.
Meet us on the virtual start line on Tuesday 1st September and complete 10k your way within 40 days.
How it works
- Register on your Runners’ Hub
- Check out our hints and tips for training
- Set up your Justgiving page and start fundraising
- Run 10k your way anytime between 1st Sep – 10th Oct
- Let us know here and celebrate
- Share your photos and videos using #virtualhospicerun
What’s 10k your way?
There’s loads of ways to run 10k your way. You could:
- Run 1k every day for 10 days
- Run our infamous 10k route itself
- Run 10k in fancy dress
- Run a 10k virtual relay with 9 friends
Please make sure your 10k your way follows government guidance. The latest can be found here.
Join and help meet the care needs of people who are in the last year of their life, and those important to them – both now, and in the future.
Register and find inspiration on your Hub
Why join the team?
As part of our first ever virtual team, you will receive:
- a bespoke running vest to wear with pride
- training support to help you in preparing for your run
- fundraising hints and tips
- a dedicated contact at Hospice in the Weald for all your questions
- a one-off virtual Hospice Run medal
Remember to share your photos and videos with us - #virtualhospicerun and tag us in your photos so we can share in the celebrations!
We would like to extend a huge thank you to Savills, for being our headline sponsors this year. Thank you to our co-sponsors CSIS and DSL. Without all of your support this event would not be possible.