13th February 2019 at 9:00am
31st March 2020 at 6:00pm
Go wild and experience a once in a lifetime thrill of a tandem skydive!
Have you ever wanted to feel like you’re flying on top of the world? Here’s your chance. Join us now to fulfil your fantasy, all in the name of a beautiful cause.
When: All year round - pick a date and time that suits you
Where: Headcorn Aerodrome, Shenley Road, Headcorn, TN27 9HX (or other locations in the UK)
Ready to fly high?
To skydive for Hospice in the Weald, we ask for a minimum pledge of £500 to be raised ideally a month prior to your jump. This will cover the cost of your jump (approx. £290, depending on type of jump and location).
How it works:
- Set up your JustGiving page for us
- Fundraise with a target of £500 – try to reach your target about a month before your skydive
- Book your skydive with Click and Jump and pay the £50 booking fee. Don’t forget to click ‘Yes’ when asked if the jump is for a charity, and then choose us from the drop-down menu.
- Turn up to your Drop Zone on your big day and we will pay for your skydive (from the money you fundraised). The rest of the funds you raised will go directly to Hospice in the Weald.
- Enjoy your once in a lifetime experience and be part of a beautiful challenge to be proud of.
What happens on the day?
- You will receive complete training to ensure you are feeling safe and confident
- At least 45 seconds freefall from up to 14,000 ft
- 5-minute parachute ride to the landing point in front of your friends and family
- Record the incredible experience and take super photos
A few things you need to know
- Minimum age: 16
- Maximum weight: male 14st, female 13.5st
- Check your height and weight eligibility here
- List of FAQs can be found here
We have partnered with ‘Click and Jump’ for this activity. Visit their website for more information on skydiving with them.
How can we help?
We want your jump to be a big success and would love to help you reach your fundraising target. We will offer you:
- A lovely t-shirt which you can treasure from your unforgettable experience
- A dedicated contact from Hospice in the Weald to support you through your journey
- Fundraising pack full of great initiatives and ideas
- Sponsorship form to make it easy for you to raise your funds
Thank you for helping us to continue providing vital care and support to patients with a terminal illness, their families and carers.