Lottery Terms and Conditions, 17 - 33
17. Each game number is unique. A randomly selected game number will be issued with the confirmation of entry. Any member may subsequently request an alternative game number if they wish at any time and this will be issued providing that it has not already been allocated to an existing member
18. Lottery membership can be cancelled at any time by notifying Hospice in the Weald in writing, by phone or via e-mail.
19. Hospice in the Weald shall not be liable to the member for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:-any delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery methods used by Hospice in the Weald or the member from time to time, any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by Hospice in the Weald for the administration of the lottery, any delays or failures in the Banking system used by Hospice in the Weald or the member, any refusal by Hospice in the Weald to accept registration of an individual as a member or the cancellation of a member, any failure to enter a chance into the draw and/or any event beyond the reasonable control of Hospice in the Weald
20. Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between any entrant and Hospice in the Weald
21. Any complaints relating to the lottery should be sent in writing to Hospice in the Weald giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation. A full copy of our Adverse Comments and Complaints policy is available here. The Complainant may refer the matter to the Independent Betting Adjudication service (IBAS). IBAS acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between gambling operators who are registered with IBAS and their customers. Through the Hospice Lotteries Association we are registered with IBAS, complainants may register their complaint with them but only after Hospice in the Weald’s full complaint procedure has been completed. IBAS, PO Box 62639, London EC3P 3AS. Telephone number 020 7347 5883. www.ibas-uk.com
22. Hospice in the Weald is committed to protecting the member’s privacy. Data that is collected from the member is used lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is used solely for the purpose of processing lottery chances, subsequent entry into the lottery draw, and informing winners that they have won a prize.
23. Any member has the right to access the information held about them. To obtain this information, please contact Hospice in the Weald in writing.
24. Hospice in the Weald will not sell, rent or grant access of any personal data to any third party without express prior permission.
25. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the decision of Hospice in the Weald shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
26. Hospice in the Weald reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If Hospice in the Weald does this, it will publish the amended rules.
27. Hospice in the Weald reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
28. The Hospice in the Weald member responsible for the promotion of the lottery is Rachel Annetts - Relationship Fundraising Coordinator.
29. Neither Hospice in the Weald nor our lottery management company shall be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss suffered by you in relation to your participation in the Lottery (including loss of the opportunity to enter the Lottery and / or the chance of winning a prize).
30. Each entrant should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their reference.
31. This lottery is a form of gambling and entrants are encouraged to gamble sensibly. Hospice in the Weald is a member of the Lotteries Council and the Hospice Lotteries Association, and a contribution is made through this membership to the Responsible Gambling Trust, which raises funds to support research, education and treatment of problem gambling. For more information and advice about responsible gambling, please visitwww.gambleaware.co.uk.
32. A copy of these rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Hospice in the Weald at the address above.
33. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions and Hospice in the Weald and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.