Nursing As It Should Be
Nurse Recruitment Day, Saturday 6th April, 10am
Come and find out what makes working for Hospice in the Weald so special and interview for one of our full or part time vacancies.
"It's wonderful to be part of a team which has such a significant impact on people's lives. People join us to do nursing because they want to make a difference - and we support them to do just that"
Michelle Ford, Care Director
On the day you will find out all about the Services that we provide and the job opportunities available. Bring you CV with you and be interviewed for a post on the day.
For more information or to let us know that you will be attending, please contact Jemma Clements, Head of HR on 01892 820 546 or email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you then!
We would not be able to achieve all that we do without our hardworking and dedicated staff and volunteers. Our workforce is 100% focused on quality of life and helping patients, families and carers to celebrate life, no matter how little of it remains.
These are just some of the benefits of working at Hospice in the Weald:
- The chance to make a real different to patients, families and carers. With a high staff to patient ratio you will have ‘time to care’.
- The chance to offer a truly holistic approach to care
- Work for an organisation rated ‘outstanding’ by CQC
- The opportunity to develop your clinical stills in a variety of specialist settings – In patient Ward, Hospice in the Home Service and Hospice Day Service.
- The opportunity to work for a progressive organisation that is growing all the time – be part of our innovative new Cottage Hospice, new models of care and Service development
- Bespoke shift booking system which allows you to book onto the shifts that suit your work/life balance
- Clinical supervision
- Transfer your NHS pension
- Annual Cost of Living increase
- Generous holiday allowance – including the ability to buy and sell holiday and long service recognition
- Excellent training opportunities with the potential for career progression
- Free parking
- Enhancements for bank holidays and night shifts as well as for extended roles and responsibilities