Nursing as it should be - Nurse Recruitment Open Days
Tuesday 29th January and Saturday 2nd February. Start time, 9.30am
Come and find out what makes working for Hospice in the Weald so special
Join us to find out all about working for Hospice in the Weald and take part in a training taster (CPD). There will also be an opportunity to hear from members of the team and for you to discuss an application.
We have full time, part time or Bank posts available.
So, what does make working for Hospice in the Weald so special?
- The chance to make a real difference to patients, families and carers with time to care
- The chance to offer a truly holistic approach to care
- Beautiful surroundings and working environment
- Our 'outstanding' CQC rating
- Excellent training opportunities (including opportunities for newly qualified nurses)
- Transfer your NHS pension
- Work for a progressive organisation that is growing all the time - be part of our innovative new Cottage Hospice, new models of care and Service development
- 3% Cost of Living increase in 2018
- Generous holiday allowance - including the ability to buy and sell holiday and long service recognition
- Free parking
- Subsidised dining
For more information or to let us know that you will be attending, please contact Jemma Clements, Head of HR on 01892 820 546 or email@example.com