Volunteering in our shops
You can help make a BIG difference.
Whatever your background and however little time you can spare, there will always be something of interest that you could help us with.
We are particularly looking for people who can help in the following areas:
- Become a shop volunteer click here for more.
- Support our busy office - click here for more information.
- Help in our Sevenoaks retail hub - click here.
- Driving our furniture vans - click here.
- Helping to list valuable donations for sale online - click here for more information.
Benefits of volunteering
Whatever your working experience or life experience, you can benefit others through volunteering. You'll find your skills and talents are respected and valued. Working as a volunteer can improve your career prospects and it can develop your skills, knowledge and self confidence.
“In our shop, we provide a service not just for sales of second hand goods, but also the facility for loyal and valued customers to share their amazing life experiences with us, and to talk to us about their connections with Hospice in the Weald, which is at times both moving and uplifting. Our manager, Lee, is a real star and works very hard to ensure we all enjoy what we do.” Roz, volunteer in our Furniture shop