Hospice in the Weald

Make a donation Make
a donation
Access our care Make
a referral

Hospice in the Weald


Make a donation Donate Make a referral Make a referral

Dealing with incontinence

A wide range of continence aids are available. Your district nurse or a specialist continence nurse can arrange supplies for you. You may need to pay for these products, as what’s available on the NHS varies in different parts of the country.

Pads use materials that draw urine away from the body. They are small and easily hidden, but secure enough to prevent leakage. For men, there are also sheaths for the penis and dribble pouches.