Fundraising through your Business
Are you looking for a local charity to support?
– Become a Business Partner!
We work in partnership with a number of businesses - large and small - across Kent and North East Sussex. We are committed to building strong relationships with the local business community and there are many ways in which your company and staff can support the Hospice. We work together to generate much needed income for the Hospice but we also ensure that our business partners receive great PR and exposure for their brand and we are able to add value to their business.
We ensure that:
- You are allocated a direct point of contact who will work with you to ensure that you are provided support to help you reach your fundraising targets.
- Our Deputy Fundraising Director/ Business Partnership team would sit down with you to develop a plan for your organisation that meets your organisation’s business objectives but is also fun for your employees!
Adding value to your business
We work together to generate much needed income for the Hospice but we also ensure that our relationship adds value to our business partners. We do this through:
- Coverage of your activities via the local press, social media and via our Business Partnership Newsletter.
- Clear and agreed objectives to achieve.
- We aren’t just another charity. We are your local hospice and we can show you the difference you are making by visiting us and we would be more than happy to give you a tour of the hospice and if possible to meet some of the patients, families and carers that we support.
Creative fundraising ideas – want super fun, innovative ways to fundraise? You’ve got it!
Staff engagement – As we are a local cause, your staff will be able to see the difference that our charity partnership makes by meeting our patients, families and carers.