Please choose a guideline from the list below to access further information which, although primarily intended for use by Health & Social Care Professionals, may be useful for patients, families or carers.
If you are a patient, a relative or carer you are welcome to access these documents, but please bear in mind that some of the content may be difficult to interpret or may be inappropriate for your individual circumstances.
Please contact the Medical Team here at Hospice in the Weald or your Health & Social Care Professional to discuss any concerns you may have.
For our full website terms and conditions, please click here.
Please see our list of policies below:
- Admission to the In-Patient Ward
- Advance Decisions to Refuse Treatment (ADRT)
- Adverse Comments & Complaints
- Anticipatory Prescribing
- Artificial Nutrition & Hydration
- Copying Letters to Patients
- CSCI Syringe Driver
- DNACPR - Do Not Attempt Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Health & General Information for Patients
- Health Records: Management of Patient Records
- Lymphoedema: Cellulitic Episodes
- Lymphoedema: Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Lymphoedema Treatments
- Lymphoedema Hosiery
- Malignant Spinal Cord Compression
- Malignant Intestinal Obstruction
- Neuropathic Pain
- Offering Meals to Family Members
- Opioid Conversion Table
- Referral to Hospice in the Weald
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Spiritual Care
- Renal Drug Dosage Chart