Open Day for Registered Nurses
Nursing as it should be - Recruitment Open Day for Registered Nurses
Saturday 3rd March 2018
Registration will be at 9am and the event will close at 1pm.
We invite you to join us for a tour of the hospice, an informative talk about working at Hospice in the Weald, the opportunity to discuss an application and talk to current staff, as well as a training taster (CPD) and refreshments.
Come along and find out what makes working for Hospice in the Weald so special - it is 'Nursing as it should be'.
- The chance to make a real difference to patients, families and carers offering time to care
- The great work life balance: Full time/Part time or Bank Opportunities
- The chance to offer a truly holistic approach to care
- Our Beautiful surroundings and working environment
- Our ‘outstanding’ CQC rating
- The opportunity to work for a progressive organisation that is growing all the time – be part of our innovative new Cottage Hospice, new models of care and Service development
The benefits that we offer:
- Transfer your NHS pension
- 2% Cost of Living increase in 2018
- Generous holiday allowance – including the ability to buy and sell holiday. Long service is also recognised
- Excellent training opportunities (including many opportunities for newly qualified nurses)
- Free parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Child care vouchers
We are fully committed to flexible working as an organisation – you could choose to work Full or Part time or work flexibly on a Bank contract.
A Bank contract allows you to work as and when you choose – you might want to be available for cover for last minute shift allocation or you may want to book in shifts up to a year in advance. Either way you will be a vital and valued member of the team.
To find out more or to let us know that you will be attending, please contact Jemma Clements, Head of HR on 01892 820 546 or firstname.lastname@example.org